No one disputes the power of massage.
Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reason we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen.
Experts estimate that ninety percent of disease is stress-related. Nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be overly idealistic, massage can help manage stress.
Benefits of Therapeutic Massage are:
- Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity
- Reduces anxiety levels
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles, sprained ligaments
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Provides greater flexibility and range of motion
- Improves posture
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches and effects of eye-strain
- Reduces blood pressure
The Research doesn’t lie – massage has many benefits! From treating chronic diseases to neurological disorders, the medical community actively embraces therapeutic massage. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with us to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.